Offers faculty a full range of services and support for course design and development including consultation and guidance on instructional design, assessment strategies, instructional technology recommendations, graphic design, video recording (studio and field), digital imaging, 3D scanning, Discovery Commons, research opportunities, funding options and more
Why Use Our Services?
- Faculty desire to improve course experience, address challenge, etc.
- Adherence to Distance Learning Policy
- Referral by Dept. Head, Chair or Program Director
- Adherence to nc-SARA agreement
- NLI Credit
- Adherence to additional agency requirements
- Course Design
- Redesign Support
- Awards Management
- Instructional Design
- Media and Technologies
- Assessment Planning & Development
LED Services and Faculty Options (.pdf)